ROXY Brand Marketing Director, EMEA
Founder of Echec & Mat agency
Skate. Ski. Surf.
Jazz. Soul. Hip-Hop.
• ROXY BRAND MARKETING DIRECTOR EMEA | BOARDRIDERS
• MARKETING CONSUMER ACTIVATIONS EMEA | BOARDRIDERS
• TRADE & MARKETING COORDINATOR EMEA | NIXON EUROPE
• MASTER’S DEGREE 2 – MANAGEMENT AND ENGINEERING OF SPORTS | UNIVERSITY OF BORDEAUX
Marketing – Financial management – Innovation – Trade Marketing – Communication – Social media
Thesis : Impact of sponsoring on intent purchase consumer
• BACHELOR OF ECONOMY & STATISTICS | UNIVERSITY OF TOURS
Macroeconomics – Microeconomics – Econometrics – Mathematics – Accounting
Thesis : Econometric analysis for quality of education system in developed countries
Creativity | Autonomous | Leadership
- Suite Adobe (Ai / Ps / In / Lr / Xd) : ++++
- SketchUp 3D / Render : ++++
- Mailchimp : +++
- SAP / Salesforce : ++
- Pack Office (Word / Excel / Powerpoint) : +++++
- Facebook Business Manager : +++
- Google Analytics : +++
- WordPress : ++++
Français | English | Español
1.Define & execute the Regional Marketing strategy to impact long term brand growth
• Develop the regional Go To Market Strategy, (GTM) to create value & ROI.
• Media plan / Local PR strategy with 4 PR Agencies
• Event Plan & organization
• Manage the regional EMEA athletes including communication, activation planning
• Trade marketing activation plan in coordination with regional Marketplace dept.
• Digital marketing activation plan in coordination with regional Digital dept.
• Identify, explore and implement new marketing opportunities and methods
• Develop, track and manage to clearly defined KPIs to ensure ROI
• Define Long Term Marketing Growth Plans
2. Define successful commecial support to impact short & long term sales growth in all channels
• Develop a robust understanding of the ROXY business in EMEA at a detailed country level.
• Develop and reinforce strategic segmentation of marketing activation to optmize budget & drive efficiency.
• In particular, attend and support key meetings to articulate the marketing plan as required.
• Develop a clear plan for account support for wholesale & retail, aligned to the GTM & corresponding buys.
• Address any commercial needs not met by GTM & develop support plan as needed for commercial success across all sales channels.
3. Drive regional communication & project management for best in class execution
• Manage the regional marketing budget including strategic allocation, tracking & optimization as well as reporting.
• Develop regional calendars and ensure brand and marketed story alignment across all channels
• Actively participate in all global and regional core processes to ensure regional marketing needs are addressed globally
• Communicate the integrated plans and tactics both internally and externally while providing a high level of support
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders (Retail Team / Marketing Ops / Brand/ DMMs)
EMEA MARKETING CONSUMER ACTIVATIONS
02.2018 - 12.2019
- Events Management :
- Organizing & planning the activations plan calendar for EMEA on Quiksilver & Roxy
- Setting up each PAN European events as ( Quiksilver & Roxy Pro France , Boardmasters , Make Waves Move Mountains tour , Shaka The Movie , Generations of Wetsuits, ...)
- Direct contact with Marketing Country manager to support their local/national events
- Ensure GTM, Special projects, season launches are effectives and successful
- Coordinate special requests for key accounts
- Content production (contract, rights,...)
- PR & Influencers relationship with 4 PR Agencies and tracking tool
- Country marketing :
- Manage country on the marketing events & PR / influencers side
- Press / media buy / PR agency relationship
- Organise & support local events
- Budgets :
- Monthly tracking of budget and spendings
- Support Marketing Brand Lead in building and forecasting costs and budget
TRADE & MARKETING MANAGER EMEA
• Athletes Management (Contracts, Shooting, Content production, tracking, seeding,...)
• Organise and Setting up Tradeshows (Pitti Uomo, Maison & Objets, Seek & Bright, Jacket Required)
• Analysis / event tracking with ROI
• Organizing and Setting up Planning/sales meetings
• Organizing and Setting up Tradeshows (Pitti Uomo, Maisons & Objets, Seek & Bright, Jacket Required)
• Key & Energy accounts marketplace supports (Windows, In Store Activations, Special POP,...)
• Ensure GTM Launch on all platforms (eCom, POP, Social, Key accounts,...)
MARKETING COORDINATOR EMEA
2014 (6 months)
• Athletes Management (Tracking, Content production, Seeding, dotations,...)
• Analysis / event tracking with ROI